|#3 Mist in valley|
As soon as I rise, I take note of all the blessings already discovered in my day-
1. rooster crowing
2. wool blanket
I hurry to get dressed, and go outside to see the morning that the rooster so anxiously ushered in, and I count some more-
3.The mist lying heavy in the valley.
4. Steam rising off the backs of the sheep.
5. Dew covering the green chard in the garden.
|#4 Steam rising|
6. Sunflowers standing with heads bowed.
7. Calendula- bright orange petals shouting to the world that they are not quite finished for the season.
8. The rows in the hay field laying straight and quiet in the morning sun, waiting for the farmer to come back with his tractor to bale the sweet grass.
9. The farmhouse-quiet and peaceful.
That brings my total count to 767.
I have been counting my blessings since January.
Yes, today is a blessed day!
|#5 Dew on chard #6 Sunflowers bowing|
|#7 Calendula #8 Rows in hay field|
|Farmhouse-quiet and peaceful|
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above…